(new tune) DECISION - SUMMER SNOW

sounding nice man
lovin the drum rolls, need me some of them :)
safe

yeah man got a good vibe there for sure.

Think the drums sound alright, could do with some more breaksto fill them out though, some subtle hi end rolling in there and maybe some nice percussion too.

Still needs more flesh added to the bones fx wise too, maybe something to work with the bass more too

all in all a good fucking effort there bro

keepon it!

ps that high pitced synth just came in, look at the pitch of that, think its out by semitone or two ;)

got that liquid summer vibe to it, nice man. as others have said, you could just introduce some high passed breaks/percussion or both to fill the high end a bit. also layering other sounds to go with you bass might fill the mix too.:)

the melody is good but the piano is sounding way too synthy - I know its hard to get an authentic sound for a piano - the best way is filter it to fuck and put effects on it rather than having it so clean as yours is - drums are pretty fat though I agree a couple of breaks fills would be nice though, good work overall.

cheers guys for the comments, great help as im only in middle of it. I agree with wot u all say. gonna add delay/ reverb to piano, add some drum layers. Already been trying to find something to layer on sub. Also i noticed something out of key but im not sure if its the same thing u have said zeal.
not sure weather to ditch the lfo thing near end of clip.
will have a play and post a new version at some point
ez decision

Sounding good so far, :word: on most of the advice too. Also, if you need a more housey sound to the piano, try to layer another piano sound on top of it , maybe try lowering it by octave (and maybe lightly flangering), this usually fattens piano sounds hugely.

Back
Top Bottom