NEW TUNE - Decision - FlipTop (wip)

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
yeah man pretty good tue there bro, not my cuppa tea peroanlly but good effort

think the bass could maybe be a bit more present, and a bit subbier to really beef it out!

good work

ez stu

yh m8 feelin this...... think all the bass changes through out are cool.....i think it progresses quite nicely through out.....drums need a little work :D:D prob jus a few tweaks on em clean em up abit more make em a bit more snappy if u see what im sayin.....but yh mate really good tune for the jump up heads :boxing:

big up :boxing:

cheers lads for the comments, still work in progress so will take ur comments on board. Think the first move is to go back and have a look at the drums. Did this a while ago only just decided to get back on it as i think its a tune worth finishing.
@ zeal think i did pull the sub down a little, got plenty of room to push it up a bit so will take a look
ez decision

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
ez bro. nice bassline mate, really works well with the beats. def needs a sub underneath it. and make that wobble stand out that comes in at about 49 secs. I would maybe use edits on some parts to really make that wobble break through. but seriously propa nice production. Nicely done mate

ez bro. nice bassline mate, really works well with the beats. def needs a sub underneath it. and make that wobble stand out that comes in at about 49 secs. I would maybe use edits on some parts to really make that wobble break through. but seriously propa nice production. Nicely done mate
Cheers m8 for the comments, there is a sub just need to tweek it up a bit louder.
Glad u like it any ways bro:)

naw_dj

hey mate!
the drums sound good and the bassline is greet but i think that it can be more xploding compressed and with envelope automations changing the tune. but it have it own rolls