New tune,dark DnB,Reason 4

resonance

CUBASE 4
new drum and bass tune made with reason 4, still trying to get the hang of it, hope you like.good or bad feedback plz

It's a good sounding track mate, especially if your new to it all.

I think it just need a bit more work on filling it out, the sub in the track needs a more presents I think.
The main bass sound could do with either fattening out, or you could bring in a few different sounds to fill it out a bit.

Nice work so far mate

nice work man, but yeh as zero pointed out it could do with some fattening. personally i'd like to see more highend on the drums too :D

keep at it ;)

Thanks for the info lads have not finished yet that's why I put the tune up to see what I have to do next thanks for the replys.
just put a new tune up its called GET DOWN no way near finished yet

Last edited:
It's a good sounding track mate, especially if your new to it all.

I think it just need a bit more work on filling it out, the sub in the track needs a more presents I think.
The main bass sound could do with either fattening out, or you could bring in a few different sounds to fill it out a bit.

Nice work so far mate

x2

Locked....

Some good intro vibes, defo needs some fx, chords etc in the intro to keep it interesting, too much relying on drums to carry it

stab sounds nice but very quiet and quite dry, need some nice fx on there maybe some unison, and some stereo imaging

Cant hear the bass very well in the drop, sub defo needs to come up

quite like it actually, got a old vibe to it, this is the kinda stuff that got me hooked on dnb

the lead is a bit tinny sounding, not much in the mid and low/mid.

A little bit repetative after that, but could be a good tune bro for sure

if u just got onto reason id say thats a fucking solid effort really bro

keep up the good work man

ncie original piece bringin back the old skool

good work :)

Locked....

Some good intro vibes, defo needs some fx, chords etc in the intro to keep it interesting, too much relying on drums to carry it

stab sounds nice but very quiet and quite dry, need some nice fx on there maybe some unison, and some stereo imaging

Cant hear the bass very well in the drop, sub defo needs to come up

quite like it actually, got a old vibe to it, this is the kinda stuff that got me hooked on dnb

the lead is a bit tinny sounding, not much in the mid and low/mid.

A little bit repetative after that, but could be a good tune bro for sure

if u just got onto reason id say thats a fucking solid effort really bro

keep up the good work man

ncie original piece bringin back the old skool

good work :)

thanks alot mate that's the sort of vibe i am going for old school but a new sort of fill to it, all the above is what i no i need to do,so a bit more time i will get the hang of it thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom