~NEW TUNE~ Critical Waves - Linkage (dark liquid ish!!)

Vibey!
Got some cool stuff going on there, is it just me or the sub is a little too low?

Got a tad too repetitive though.

Make it more interesting. Maybe you are going for this more minimalistic sound but, i must say i got bored while listening to you. It didn't evolve anywhere..
Cool little squelchy thingy's going on though.

I'd say work on it a little bit more. Fill the spectrum more maybe?

ive thought the same thing about the sub but it just rolls on a real low frequency made for a club system really, headphones dont do it justice. and we were kinda goin for a minimalistic type of vibe, but i feel what your saying it could do with a nice mid range pad or atmosphere.
thanx for the input.

feeling this style man! i like deez steppers. liking the effects. just think that main resonatin bass needs to come out a bit more and be a bit deeper

You've got me from the first beat... love the little bleepy Perc sound. Uh oh... I'm not sure what this is, but there's some kind of popping going on in your track... it's in sync with the drums.

Sounds like some kind of Compression artifact (maybe from uploading to Soundcloud?)... definitely doesn't sound like it should be there. It starts right between 00:23-00:24, right when the first downbeat of your drums comes in.

Maybe your KD sample has a Pop right at the beginning of the attack of the sample? Now that I'm listening to it closer, it sounds like it only occurs on the KD.

Now.. the track is really neat, I'm enjoying it a lot. Perfect start to a set... or one of the first 3 tracks in a set.

At 2:14, I was expecting a new Element... a Lead or Pad... something. Maybe a new PERC element? I think your transition into the BrkDwn was a lil hasty... the abruptness didn't work for me. BrkDwn is really nice though... very moody.

Overall, it's too minimal for me... needs more layers. But man, it's nice and lush for what's there!! I'd still jam it... you need to fix that pop on the KD though.

:solid work:

Back
Top Bottom