NEW TUNE: CHORDAL

Quality track mate! Think (in my opinion) that a few sweeps or fx in it when its about to drop would make it stand out a bit more but really like the melody and the sounds. Personnally im not to sure about the sort of flute sound that comes in but thats just me.

As you said though mate, its still in the works. Let me know when you've finished it cos would love to hear it!

Big Ups!!!

hello...

intro it ok, groovy man, i think it needs more, maybe a nice melody, o, something just happend:) yeah man, nothing bad to say about the tune, mix needs some work i think but overall a nice little roller.
peace.

that flutes needs some verb on it - the musicality of the tune is nice but the overall mix needs alot of work the drums need a beef up and the bass needs widening it all feels way too central at the mo - make a sub and keep it central and then whack the bass you have over the top but cut off the low end then put some chorus on it and it should make it sound wider and give the tune some much needed depth. I like it overall though and look forward to you finishing it :)

really liking it .. you made that cool piano mellody yourself ? maybe work some more on the bass, it will give it much more warmth..

Back
Top Bottom