NEW TUNE CALLED RAW [DUBSTEP]

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
started this yesterday so its not completely finished.
ive never tied putting vocals in a tune so be kind.:D
also the myspace quality isnt to good for sum reason.
all feedback is very much appreciated.
cheers
LINK TO TUNE

different better version with alot less vox as it was clanging like a cunt.:teeth:
BETTER VERSION

Last edited:
before i start, I'm not a dubstep fan.

listening.

Clear Cut and precise sounds.

No Default INSTA-DUB-VERB, cool.

hmmm, Filth. But make the vocal darker, layer -1 octave vox underneath original please!.

before i finish this in depth analysis, I'm a dubstep fan.

Congratulations ;)

No worries mate, if you got the time, you could have a butchers at my new lot see what you reckon of em :)

Cheers

Sounds pretty good! Maybe some more technical sounds or some more FX sounds in there to finish up the track a bit more, maybe some crashes or downsweeps on some parts would suit very well.
But it's a nice track, I'll give you 4 stars! :D

cheers mate.
ill see wat i can do about adding some fx an that

easy mate... seemed to sound similar to when i attempt dubstep, definately has that dnb feel (which is good) but in my opinion (like my attempts at dub step) it just isn't dubby enough? needs more efects such as delay and reverb and shit on some of the drums and that, deeper sub low etc. also, to muhc bitcrusher me thinks? ( i hate that sound though!)

so now onto the good bits, production is tight and clear and the concept is pretty much there so thats good! it's just those subtle differences mentioned above that would really help!

any chance you could check out my tune 'scarface' on my souncloud if ya get a minute?

as someone already said it needs more fx, like on the snare, also i think it needs more going on with the drums (easier said than done with dubstep i know)

:D

nice bit o the clan in there, iv had the acapella for a while but could work it into nething. i cant really give anything constructive...this track makes me feel anxious :|

nah i didnt mean it negative like its like the beat and synths sounds like they come in and out in waves got this kind of suction effect to me. im a bit shit on commentin on this sort of track tbh sorry!

you might see i listened so best leave a comment - lol ! Not my cup of tea, all that howobble, but i guess that is 'the genre' which i don't follow !

Back
Top Bottom