NEW TUNE CALLED RAW [DUBSTEP]

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
started this yesterday so its not completely finished.
ive never tied putting vocals in a tune so be kind.:D
also the myspace quality isnt to good for sum reason.
all feedback is very much appreciated.
cheers
LINK TO TUNE

different better version with alot less vox as it was clanging like a cunt.:teeth:
BETTER VERSION

Last edited:

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
before i start, I'm not a dubstep fan.

listening.

Clear Cut and precise sounds.

No Default INSTA-DUB-VERB, cool.

hmmm, Filth. But make the vocal darker, layer -1 octave vox underneath original please!.

before i finish this in depth analysis, I'm a dubstep fan.

Congratulations ;)

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Sounds pretty good! Maybe some more technical sounds or some more FX sounds in there to finish up the track a bit more, maybe some crashes or downsweeps on some parts would suit very well.
But it's a nice track, I'll give you 4 stars! :D

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
easy mate... seemed to sound similar to when i attempt dubstep, definately has that dnb feel (which is good) but in my opinion (like my attempts at dub step) it just isn't dubby enough? needs more efects such as delay and reverb and shit on some of the drums and that, deeper sub low etc. also, to muhc bitcrusher me thinks? ( i hate that sound though!)

so now onto the good bits, production is tight and clear and the concept is pretty much there so thats good! it's just those subtle differences mentioned above that would really help!

any chance you could check out my tune 'scarface' on my souncloud if ya get a minute?

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
nice bit o the clan in there, iv had the acapella for a while but could work it into nething. i cant really give anything constructive...this track makes me feel anxious :|

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
nah i didnt mean it negative like its like the beat and synths sounds like they come in and out in waves got this kind of suction effect to me. im a bit shit on commentin on this sort of track tbh sorry!

you might see i listened so best leave a comment - lol ! Not my cup of tea, all that howobble, but i guess that is 'the genre' which i don't follow !