NEW TUNE CALLED BLACK MAGIC [DUBSTEP]

i see what you mean about the intro but tht wont b hard to remedy with some tweaking and just staring at ur screen for a while :)
sounds good tho man i reckon by time uve done and mastered itll sound phat..
loving the 50 cc's of ketamine though...wobbbles wicked

i see what you mean about the intro but tht wont b hard to remedy with some tweaking and just staring at ur screen for a while :)
sounds good tho man i reckon by time uve done and mastered itll sound phat..
loving the 50 cc's of ketamine though...wobbbles wicked

cheers mate!

some wicked sounds in there... if i could describe em id ask u how to make em! still making entirely thru reason?> much prefer this to grave robber. jus outta interest what speakers u got?

some wicked sounds in there... if i could describe em id ask u how to make em! still making entirely thru reason?> much prefer this to grave robber. jus outta interest what speakers u got?

cheers mate yea its all thru reason.
i prefer it to graverobber to!lol
i got these speakers!haha
l_00040069.jpg

deep n dark sounding good so far mate keep at it! i keep sayin it but ur gettin better with every tune man! time for some dnb me thinks!

cheers mate!
im really happy with how this ones goin!lol
quite chuffed with the nasty bass.:D
an im actually workin on a dnb tune at the moment should be nice an deep with a big sub if it goes to plan! never does tho so expect sum jump up!lol

cheers mate!
im really happy with how this ones goin!lol
quite chuffed with the nasty bass.:D
an im actually workin on a dnb tune at the moment should be nice an deep with a big sub if it goes to plan! never does tho so expect sum jump up!lol

lol! uh oh! haha. forgot to mention those speakers were my old ones until i moved an now i only got headphones they done the job i use to make that sub flap soooo much i think i killed it at one point lol still i miss em :( although they aint got shit on a decent pair of monitors!!

Nice tune man! i can imagin being f**ked and listening to this! i would trip my balls off lol

cheers mate!lol
i made this on a bangin hangover!lol

lol! uh oh! haha. forgot to mention those speakers were my old ones until i moved an now i only got headphones they done the job i use to make that sub flap soooo much i think i killed it at one point lol still i miss em :( although they aint got shit on a decent pair of monitors!!

they aint that bad for the price but i think i need to get sum good monitors an a new pc!lol
my setup is so shit it consists of those speakers an a wank laptop!haha

Not bad man I can think of a tune that should go bad with that... But tbh I'm feeling the deep sub bassy dubstep at the min, would like to hear you attempt some of that sometime.

Not bad man I can think of a tune that should go bad with that... But tbh I'm feeling the deep sub bassy dubstep at the min, would like to hear you attempt some of that sometime.

cheers mate!
ill try sum deep dubstep soon probabaly!lol

Back
Top Bottom