NEW TUNE !!! BIGORNA (from Brazil)

Those Hip hop sbeast are fat mate. Would be great to see a mixtape of yours in the future...
as for ya jungle remix....it is very promising indeed. I would like to play it, but there are a couple of things to tighten up ....
the beats is mainly the thing, the main drop you have a double kick, and the first kick ( which is not on beat 1 or 3 of the 4 beat bar) is slightly out of time, and you need to reduce the velocity.

The snares sound a little weak in comparisson to your Hip hop beats, so I'd say a few minutes attention should make them cut through a bit better.

I actually love the track, iot ssounds damn fat, and I really hope you do feel to go and tighten it up, cos if you do, I'll be rinzin it out.

agreed alot of things goin on in this tune an i recon all it really needs is work on the drums as the other element are pretty much there i cant listen to myspace players at the mo but i will feed on your hip hop wen firefox decides to load the players! nonethless this is a good attempt at some quite different jungle! feelin the riff man. big up second drop is quite large man can hear the effort in this keep at it mate!

Back
Top Bottom