new tune ava listen

soundin slick, all the elements fit nice, breaks are rollin..

big ups!!

just what i needed to go with my nice blueberry spliff ;)

soundin slick, all the elements fit nice, breaks are rollin..

big ups!!

just what i needed to go with my nice blueberry spliff ;)
hahaha toke it up man! yeah its quite a layed back kinda track. there will be more elements added fairly soon, aswell as mastering too. nice 1 'fuze.:)

hello...

this is decent, i think it could do with a really catchy riff , mix sounds decnt tho, chilled little number for sure...

nice one

ta mate. kinda wrong place to ask...but.. does anyone have an opinion on mackie monitors, the active ones? is it worth the £200-£500 wedge? im just using a cheap sound system (including sub) to produce at the minuite, it seems to be doing ok but i recon its time to dish some cash out on some quality hardware. any thoughts/ advise welcome. cheers

yeah know what you mean, ive just used a clean sub. it aint done yet tho, still experimenting with diffrent bass sounds, im gonna go for a " logistics- together" kinda bass sound. obviously make my own unique one and play around with it a bit. what i find i do alot tho is get carried away with another tune before i finish the 1 that needs attention:D . nasty habit that. cheers for input man, will be checking your new 1 shortly

nice nice track fella - was defo waiting for a drum roll and a heavy bass (not too heavy though) to kick in - think when you got that rockin at about the minute mark this will be a very good track!!

nice nice track fella - was defo waiting for a drum roll and a heavy bass (not too heavy though) to kick in - think when you got that rockin at about the minute mark this will be a very good track!!
yeah cheers man its good to hear other opinions and idears, nice 1. didnt you win in one of the production comps? im struggling to find and listen to the winning tracks, cant find em, its driving me nuts. hahaha.

talent of the month - it didn't win overall - just a sub category - and no none if is from a sample pack. all mine bar the vocal i got off a download site

Back
Top Bottom