new tune ava listen

ta mate. kinda wrong place to ask...but.. does anyone have an opinion on mackie monitors, the active ones? is it worth the £200-£500 wedge? im just using a cheap sound system (including sub) to produce at the minuite, it seems to be doing ok but i recon its time to dish some cash out on some quality hardware. any thoughts/ advise welcome. cheers

yeah know what you mean, ive just used a clean sub. it aint done yet tho, still experimenting with diffrent bass sounds, im gonna go for a " logistics- together" kinda bass sound. obviously make my own unique one and play around with it a bit. what i find i do alot tho is get carried away with another tune before i finish the 1 that needs attention:D . nasty habit that. cheers for input man, will be checking your new 1 shortly

nice nice track fella - was defo waiting for a drum roll and a heavy bass (not too heavy though) to kick in - think when you got that rockin at about the minute mark this will be a very good track!!

nice nice track fella - was defo waiting for a drum roll and a heavy bass (not too heavy though) to kick in - think when you got that rockin at about the minute mark this will be a very good track!!
yeah cheers man its good to hear other opinions and idears, nice 1. didnt you win in one of the production comps? im struggling to find and listen to the winning tracks, cant find em, its driving me nuts. hahaha.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your track that won what thin king? so youre the thin king. well im the kung fu king
anyway, nice track, is it from a sample pack?