New Tune - Afterdawn - Liquid/Mellow

Very chilled, I like it a lot. This is the sort of ambient DNB I like to listen to when I'm writing / working for hours.

I'd like to hear a few more layers (synths, percussion) in there, plus maybe a bit more compression on everything (especially the bass) as the mix sounds a little 'empty' in some places. Apart from that it's very sweet sounding, and I like it a lot. Also, your other tunes are heavy, keep up the good work!!!

Very chilled, I like it a lot. This is the sort of ambient DNB I like to listen to when I'm writing / working for hours.

I'd like to hear a few more layers (synths, percussion) in there, plus maybe a bit more compression on everything (especially the bass) as the mix sounds a little 'empty' in some places. Apart from that it's very sweet sounding, and I like it a lot. Also, your other tunes are heavy, keep up the good work!!!

cheers for the feedback mate, glad you like it.

I know the mix doesn't sound that good, so it's just a demo at the moment, and needs some work to beef it up a bit

nice tune man. real rolling and mellow. start. avnt really got anything to say on how to improve it, jus keep doin what u do. look forward to hearin more.

love the cowbell in footsoldier!
:cowbell:

locked......

Drums dont seem to bad in intro

not ito the bark sample, but i used that myself years ago so thats probably why hahaha

Drop is relaxing. not much low end tho sub defo needs to come up

the tune gets quite repetative up untill the switch up, could just do with soime fills and extra sounds to keep iut flowing nicely

good effort there man, keep at it :)

locked......

Drums dont seem to bad in intro

not ito the bark sample, but i used that myself years ago so thats probably why hahaha

Drop is relaxing. not much low end tho sub defo needs to come up

the tune gets quite repetative up untill the switch up, could just do with soime fills and extra sounds to keep iut flowing nicely

good effort there man, keep at it :)

I'd been listening to shock out VIP and the bark seemed like a good idea at the time.

Was just a quick mixdown in headphones so the sub will be louder in the proper mix, and i've been workin on switching the tune up

Cheers for the advice mate

Had a listen, I like the idea of it, like Zeal said it does get a little repetative so maybe add some variation to the bassline after a couple of bars. It might just be me but I think the drums need to be more upfront in the mix as they sound a little quiet compared to the bassline. I think adding a few variations to the drums might work nicely, maybe a drum roll here and there, duno man just try a few different things and see how they sound. Keep it up mate (y)

Liking the vibe on this!
Just my cup of tea.
+
Very easy on the ear, (if a little samey in places-sorry).
Pads are nice, solid melody.
Drums are low in the mix, but no bad thing.
Sub is restrained, which is nice and different. :)

-
Not keen on the 'scratch' (the bark?) sample.

Good work fella, will listen to your other tunes over the next day or so..

I like the idea of it, like Zeal said it does get a little repetative so maybe add some variation to the bassline after a couple of bars

Very easy on the ear, (if a little samey in places-sorry).

Yeah I agree, after the initial ideas I found it quite difficult to find logical variations which didn't sound out of place as some of the stuff I tried made it song like it was cutting to a different tune

Back
Top Bottom