DnB New Tune 'Absolut Russian' + Drumstep Clip (Work In Progress) Feedback Welcome!

Why do you Post something, soundcloud seems to be down since last night =(

I made this thread when soundcloud started working again, Its still working for me now actually.. Think its going up and down though, Sometimes it works sometimes it dont.. Mostly working now though.

Your mixdown is better in the first track than on your drumstep effort. Would go back and have a look at the eq and levels on the drumstep track. The russian track has got some good variation in the bass synth and you put a decent no of fills and changes into the drums. That sound does get very repetitive after a while though perhaps you should try and introduce some more elements in the track or chop up some those vocal samples from the intro and put them at different intervals just to provide a few more breaks.

Thanks for the feedback mate ;) Yeahh, i am gonna start introducing alot more variety, I know what you mean about the repetitiveness..

Yeah i have noticed that the sound quality of efficient killer and especially master guns is actually really good, probably better than all of my latest tracks and i Eq everthing i produce now and have been for awhile, yet when i made them (master guns & efficient killer) i didnt have the slightest clue about Eq lol i didnt even use FL's mixer for my 1st 3/4 tracks, nor did i eq any of the instruments, basslines etc. i literally made the track with just the piano roll and step sequencer and then rendered it (Neither are 320's btw) LOL! I noticed this awhile back and still to this day i dont understand why!.

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

[/COLOR]Feedback still welcome btw! Preferably feedback on the Drumstep clip is what im looking for at the moment!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom