New trend... Topless dj

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
we got "moscow nights" every weekend at this huge club and there's always naked russian dj's playing house and club music, it's nice but i dunno it's just tits nothing else too much guidos

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
im there , better than seeing moody wannabee gangsters just standing behind tables looking cooler than a fridge in the snowy capped alps giving it brap fuppin brap blah blah innit lighter rudeboy (fuck off ,yeah your so dnb*not*cunt ) ..... but hay thats me ,..

moriaty

VIP Junglist
ok...the guy youre describing is the male equivalent of this bird.
how about a guy wearing a plain t shirt and a smile-less face due to his concentration. ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont know why you would look to the dj anyway when youre dancing.
cept if its a she, and shes naked with two even more naked

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i dont know why you would look to the dj anyway when youre dancing.
just become the norm in the uk making the djs out to be gods ? how this trend started i dont know ... anyway
naked djs in the uk wouldnt take off ,.. sounds daft but as a nation
sex is such a taboo subject and people feel so uncomfortable talking or even looking at it ,... sad but true ,.. it'll work well in europe but in the uk , nar ... they only look to america and want the bling im cool image crap !!! .....

Shogun

Vinyl Assassin
Unless I missed something I did not see a topless DJ in that Vid! Yeah she took a top off and revealed another one underneath! The only ones I could see with their tops off and showing their titties were the dancers?!

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
shes not mixing

the music is shit

shes a dog

the scene is fake and thrives on shit drugs and unsafe sex

P!ker

VIP Junglist
Now if you had a back to back with B.Traits & Shortee topless mixing i would be interested!
:boobies::boobies:
Oh yeah!
PEACE!