*** NEW TREAZON TUNAGE! (Liquid) ***

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone, its been a while!

Just thought I'd let you know that I've uploaded a couple of new tracks onto Myspace...

www.myspace.com/djtreazon

My tastes in DnB have changed a lot since the last tunes I uploaded, so expect something a bit more liquidy and chilled!

T'would be good to hear some feedback, good or bad!

:gang_bang

Cheers guys, glad you're liking them!
There will be more coming soon... Another liquid tune and possibly some dirty progressive house!

Keep those comments coming people, ta very much ;)

oh! i did listen to this btw, just forgot to comment.
was good shit man, really feeling it!!! production is sounding crisssss.

lookin forward to the prospect of some grimey ish!

ez m8, really like inside out, nice bass sound, drums are good nice edits on drums to keep it interesting and flowing. Only thing bad would say is piano what comes in around 2 mins on clip dont sound right not sure if its out of key. For me it doesnt fit right. Other than that nice tune m8. Think its better than the remix 1 u done tune wise and production.

Hot damn, listened to both, let it rain hits just the spot i think you were aiming at. Have to say you really REALLY made my day, week even. best tune I've heard on this forum for ages I though when it was about to end but then I listened to the other tune and although a different vibe I liked it even better! Could you perhaps hook me up with a mp3 of either tune? I don't DJ myself but I have a few mates who do and would like to pass it on to them if at all possible?

oh! i did listen to this btw, just forgot to comment.
was good shit man, really feeling it!!! production is sounding crisssss.

lookin forward to the prospect of some grimey ish!

Cheers man! Will let you know when I get round to putting up the new shizz ;)

Hot damn, listened to both, let it rain hits just the spot i think you were aiming at. Have to say you really REALLY made my day, week even. best tune I've heard on this forum for ages I though when it was about to end but then I listened to the other tune and although a different vibe I liked it even better! Could you perhaps hook me up with a mp3 of either tune? I don't DJ myself but I have a few mates who do and would like to pass it on to them if at all possible?

Thanks very much mate, much appreciated!

You've just made my day as well, always good to get feedback like that :)

I'm waiting to hear from various labels about possible releases, but if I don't hear anything I'd be happy to send you a copy...

There could be a possibility of a free 320 mp3 of Inside Out soon, so as soon as I decide whether I'm gonna do it or not, I'll put it up as a new thread :gang_bang

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE TUNAGE!!!

Keep those comments coming people!

Back
Top Bottom