New Trance 'N' Bass Work In Progress!

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Info Below!

Track Description @ SoundCloud said:
Another work in progress. In this track I'm trying to take the sounds of my entry into EDM and marry them with my current interest of Drum & Bass. There are a lot of new things in this track that I've never attempted before and I'm experimenting with, so ANY feedback on the track is accepted with open arms. Additionally, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks for listening! :)

CLICKAGE: http://soundcloud.com/timproductions76/trancenbass-wip-aif

I'd especially like you guys insight!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

I might add that it currently is only the intro and a few bars after the drop and I'm mostly looking for suggestions on where would be good to go with it next and if it is even worth continuing work on.

was quite feeling the intro if im honest. i think the beats need a lot more punch to them and the bass definitely needs to be subbier and lower. keep workin on it tho mate

The beats overall or just in the intro? How about the overall mixdown, am I good aside from the beefing up of the sub & beats?

I think the intro needs a lot more work on it. The bass and drums need more punch and there needs to be a little more happening in general. Musically i really like it. its quite trancey too.

i tried a bit of a heavier trance/dnb combo: http://soundcloud.com/sam-underwood/the-release-preview

it's still massively underproduction and now actually sounds quite a lot different but you get the idea i suppose.

Bigger beats, bigger bass and a little to fill it out and then you're onto a winner!

I was worried that I may have made the intro too sparse.

your track is gonna be big!

Sounds like an idea half done.

Is there any kick after it drops?

Intro needs (at least) some more build up work.

Snare after the drop sounds really dry and sits up front.

Could hear a warm liquid wobble bass working under the drop, not that I'd really want to recommend a sound that's so widely used, but anyway...

'Sparse' (logikz) would definitely sum up what you've got so far, but it could sound good with work I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom