New Trance & Bass tunes

dj_ahriman

Hi all, was just wanting to showcase the 3 new tracks I am working on at the moment:

http://www.myspace.com/djahriman

The first three on the list; Untitled, Abyss II and the Dark Crystal. I'm just ironing out the little bugs that are left in all three. Any feedback would be very appreciated =]

:rowley:

had a listen, not really my thing but tunes were ok. One thing does come to mind, when you're making your drums you should take some of your own advice in my thread :)

Modern Euphoria is my favorite... nice tune good vibes i don't particularly comment on the production as i don't believe it to be as important as the tune as a whole. :)

other tunes not feeling massively but i'm not a massive fan of trance & bass so that could be why

Last edited:
had a listen, not really my thing but tunes were ok. One thing does come to mind, when you're making your drums you should take some of your own advice in my thread :)

Modern Euphoria is my favorite... nice tune good vibes i don't particularly comment on the production as i don't believe it to be as important as the tune as a whole. :)

other tunes not feeling massively but i'm not a massive fan of trance & bass so that could be why

Thanks very much for the comment dude, i'm surprised you felt modern euphoria the most - that's something I did a few years ago! About the drums comment, I do have to lay off on a few elements, but it's almost complete. Eq + compress, turn, and repeat.. lol :)

i was having a giggle matey....hence the clown
hehe, thought so dude... sorry if I sounded overly facetious

im felling your tunes mate, def the first one.

Cheers dude, this is my flagship tune at the moment, the one i'm investing the most amount of my energy into. I just cant get enough of it =]

Back
Top Bottom