New tracks on my soundcloud, lots of diff styles

Sensa[dnr]

Hybrid Minds
Ez people, for those that dont know ive sort of knocked jump up on the head now, making lots of new styles, support from Camo & Krooked / Spy / BTK / Foreign Concept etc. Producing a mish mash of different things at the minute so im still unsure to what sub genre it is im making
www.soundcloud.com/matt-sensa

;)

H*product

Heavyweight product
VIP Junglist
big props mate, thats really turned your sound on its head. Its hard to be diverse but i think more artists should. good on you

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
Sensa[dnr];983888 said:
Ez people, for those that dont know ive sort of knocked jump up on the head now, making lots of new styles, support from Camo & Krooked / Spy / BTK / Foreign Concept etc. Producing a mish mash of different things at the minute so im still unsure to what sub genre it is im making
www.soundcloud.com/matt-sensa

;)
:wave:

Loving these tunes...not much of a fan of the jump up ones but im really feeling the variety of new styles you're going for

Last edited:

Sensa[dnr]

Hybrid Minds
cheers peeps glad you liking the new stuff :) just totally went off jump up last year and found myself listening to more & more different styles. I just don't get the excitement out of producing it / playing it that I used to, each to their own though Im not going to totally hate on jump up just because im not doing it now, its just really not my thing anymore :D.

cheers all !

Big things to come from sensa! feeling all the new bits, complete diversity in all sub genres! Dark, liquid, rollers, jump up! anything, ur capable of!!