NEW TRACKS,,,KOOKI THE KLOWN and CRUCIAL DEVELOPMENT

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
EAzy peeps.
Not been on for a while as i have been bogged down with life. Did manage to put out two new tunes.
Kooki the klown is i hope, a bit different from the usual stuff being made at the moment.
Crucial Development is a sort of Prodigy feel.
I will be listening to tunes and feeding back as much as poss, sorry if i dont get round to yours.
please check out my myspace and feedback please my friends.
peace
www.myspace.com/fratanized
:boobies:

yeh man your production is sounding pretty dam professional, an i like all the crazy bass wobbles an stuff. only thing i can say really is that both tracks could do with a little bit more variation after a while, an hav you thought about adding vocals on crucial developement? i think that would sound pretty heavy. your doin well though man, keep it up.

cool new tunes mate!
like the sub bass on kooki the klown an the beats are fat.
but like simmer said a bit of variation would be good!
crucial development is cool really like the sounds on the intro.
the bass drones sound a bit distorted but that maybe myspace shitty quality.
but 2 cool tunes mate bigup!

very nice to see you back bro
on to the tunes-crucial development-digin on this man -gritty drums and nasty sounds = nice job bro
kooki the clown- very diffrent indeed-you really have done alot better since some of the first tunes i heard of yours
sounds like both tunes are from the same drum kit but thats kool cause i like em both
funky effects on the clown and really like the siren
both of em had me boppin
big ups bro

cheers vickster, SC. Nice to be back. Got another in the pipeline. Sort of 70's cop theme with a dnb edge. Keep em peeled.
peace

Yo! first of all bigupz Fratanize!

feedback on your two choons

"kooki the clown" and "crucial development".

in my opinion i think the main point is the clipping on the bass! Im listening to both your choons on some cheap headphones but anyway i dont think its the headphones.

The drum and the bass r fighting each other which creates distortion and muffling.

posible solutions :- cut the frequencies that cause the problems with EQ or more drasticly use filters to make room - so the main elements in the track dont collide.

compresion!- ALso you can try to side chain your bass with the kick. to give that space but you need to play with the settings for it to sound right otherwise it will just sound like things r being choped up.....

hope these help .....

Thanks mate. Have tried using automation clips to duck the basslines when the kicks hit. Only just started doing it tho and suppose i will nail it in time. I have struggled with sidechaining before and have avoided it. Guess its time to tackle the big fella.
Cheers for the feedback
peace

Crucial development is sounding sick mate, nicely built tracks, heavy drums and bangin basslines (y)

Back
Top Bottom