New Track!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Benny.C., Apr 11, 2010.

1. Benny.C.

Benny.C. Member

2. Krispy

Krispy Member

Seeing as how you have had no replies in 2 days i've decided to give it a listen, so for what it's worth here is my review.

I think the beginning is too abrubt, should be a bit more gradual instead of going balls deep into the action. The synth portion could be a touch louder.

THe buildup and the drop is pretty sick. Once it initally drops however I still think the little background synth noise could be a bit louder it seems overpowered by the drums.

I like the drum beats and your little buildups, good energy to it.

Overall good tune, could use a bit more variety in my opinion. Nice work!

3. drp81

drp81 Member

tend to agree with Krispy on the intro, kinda jumps straight into it. that said it sounds pretty good, nice beats and synth. good droppage, synth is a bit quiet after the drop but the rest is well built. style is not my particular taste but can hear there's a fair bit of work gone into it and it's all the better for it.

4. T Leaf

T Leaf Neighbourhood Sickhead

not the biggest fan of the kick being with the snare, but nethertheless nice sound overall i like the movement in the bass too. yeh there needs to be a longer intro if you want to keep the verocity, layer things in gradually. but 2:11 bass change sounds nice and fierce. keep at this mate