New track:)

Lovin' the pads and the piano very much, but the track itself made me kinda a dreamy and drowzy haha. Dont really have any Critics on it TBH haha.

the musical ideas here are good but the chopped break sounds weak, sounds like theres hardly any low end in there, the track gets boring quite quickly too mate. oo i like that piano, yeah it has potential but still needs work,

ez mate.
the pads and piano work well like people have said, proper relaxing stuff, maybe too relaxing?? haha if possible..
ur drums need a lot of work, layer them up more and eq them maybe.

Personally I dont think there's too much wrong with the break. I do however feel it is way too heavy and raw for this style of laid back drum and bass. I would've preffered to hear something real mellow, ya'know, like just a nice kick and snare with a subtle shaker or two. Personally think that would've kept in line with the rest of the chillout vibe.

Great piano though mate.

nice intro, well chilled out. nice pads, piano sets them off nice. i'm inclined to agree with mr fletch about the drums, nothing wrong with the breaks themselves but they feel a bit too heavyweight against the chilled out sounds, might benefit from a more rolling style beat. nice bass, seems a little quiet although that might be down to the kickdrum being a little too bassy. nice tune tho, really feeling the atmosphere it's got.

Back
Top Bottom