New Track:)

nice idea this, like the pad u got goin on. listening on laptop so haven't heard the bass yet....

might be me but it seems a little fast for chilled liquid, also not sure about the snare sound, comes across a bit harsh compared to the relaxed vibe from the pads.

once i listen with headphones i'll feedback on the bassline, from what i can hear it sounds nicely put together, just a little fast.

nice pads, interestin chords pattern man. some notes on the bass are overpowering and masking some other elements, especially the pads but i dont know if this was intentional? sounds like the snare could do with cutting through the mix a bit more too (y)

Yeah I like your ideas for this track, but cant help wondering if it would benefit from being lowered to 165-170bpm. I also think the kicks need to come through the mix a little better, and the snare is very "hench" for this style of track!

Loving your pads and chords and that dolphin-like sound that comes about here and there, how'd you make that? Where did you get that woman moaning sample? I need something like that for my latest track, 'Fantastic orgastic'!

sounds like theres a compressor on the master bus, yeah?

that bass is swallowing the mix it needs to be pulled back for the other elements to breathe man imo. keep going bud!

nice, much better at a lower bpm imo, that snare fits a lot nicer than the old one too. love the bass ripple you got goin on, nice touch. filter on the hats after a couple of minutes sounds sweet also, as does the vocal.

nice tune, would love to bump it on some proper subs :D

Back
Top Bottom