New Track

Sounds really good. I'd use less of the vocals, especially the choppy ones, but the overall sound is nice a clean. A few bits here and there don't seem to fit so well together, maybe there is too much going on in places, but overall i like it.

Sounds really good. I'd use less of the vocals, especially the choppy ones, but the overall sound is nice a clean. A few bits here and there don't seem to fit so well together, maybe there is too much going on in places, but overall i like it.

cheers man. anything else to say anyone??

I'm assuming it's, "Captive" you wanted feedback on?...

The vocal isn't my cup at all. I can appreciate the work you did, the chopping/delays/and gates... she simply doesn't do it for me.

The track is nice though... I like the chilled out, jazzy vibes!

The only thing that seems to be missing for me is perhaps some woodblock type percussion here and there... something to fully round it out imo.

The drop was a little bit, 'are you in yet?'
Coulda done a lot more with this on the sonic richter scale I reckon.
But I am listening on phones thru the laptops soundcard......that's what I heard anyhow.

I like the arrangement in that next tune........? wazizname? Nice.

Born Again. That's the name. Make a chest thumping drop, with sub and all and that tune is good man.

Cheers for the feedback. ive played this to a few different people and seems every person has a different opinion lol... ah well.. i like it!
thanks for the feedback on born again. There is quite a lot of sub so maybe headphones arent a great idea? but hey you may just not like it lol

anyway anyone else wana have a listen? It is Captive which is the one i mainly want feedback on.
Thanks

Overall nice tracks all 3! Not my cup of tea, but the
production is in high level work! Nice and well mixed
instruments work nice with the vocals.

thanks again. Glad the tracks are on the whole gettin an ok review even though they may not be to everyones taste.
Has anyone got any tips on podcasts or djs looking for new music?????

Back
Top Bottom