New Track

DavidE

Called London At Night, just got round to getting myspace, feel free to add me. Feedback is very much appreciated.

The track isn't complete by all means and the sound levels haven't been looked at in much detail. Just want to know what you guys think of it so far.

http://www.myspace.com/davideproducer

Last edited:
i like the feel of ur tune man... its a very nice mellow vibe.. makes me feel chilled out

but just a few things to think about - bass line, build ups, breakdowns, anything u can do to switch it up a bit, as it is, its just like a loop repeating itself over and over...

really good sound!! just do more with it :>

There's something going on with the compression. When the bass rests the track gets louder. Not an expert on compression but check it out.
It sounds like a good solid background track. Nice and safe, good vibe, nothing to jump out and grab me. Definitely you could work on this and add some other elements and trip it out a bit.
Nice.

Changed a few things on the track and is uploaded on myspace page. Trouble is I rendered to mp3 with mastering level near the middle so not as loud this time.

nice congas man, but id mayb change the heaviest hit so its not at the same time as the kick drum? can def hear something going on with compression that i dont like. nice melodies...sorta carefree? n1

Back
Top Bottom