New Track

Obeah

Posted in mixes forum didnt see this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, new to the forum, just put a new track online, and thought this might be a good place to hopefully find some listeners, i guess its DnB/Electronica, would love to hear any thoughts on it, the track is called Simple Mathematics its at -

http://www.betarecords.com/player.php?songid=111150

www.betarecords.com/obeah

we have other tunes at

www.myspace.com/obeahn

good track, bassline keeps it rolling nice. excellent arrangement, keeps it fresh and interesting.

(y)

good work.

Cheers mate, appreciate your time, do you have any tracks yourself, if so where do I find em.

Yeah man I like dis a lot!Its the sort of thing I would play early on in a set or maybe to drop the pace a bit before winding up a bit.Would sound really nice over a big system methinks.

Wicked, thanks guys, if you wanna check out our myspace theres another similar track called Reality Tuning, some of it we're gonna rework so any suggestions would be cool.
Thanks again

Hey Vick, nice tracks too man, Kinda reminds me of Technical Itch, I used to play that guy to death a few years back, quite a dark industrial bit of tunage. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom