New track!

jack2290

Hi guys

Just stuck something up on soundcloud. I ended up getting it mastered, mostly out of curiosity to what the process adds. So here's the track warts and all, would be great to hear what you think good or bad :)

It's not drum and bass but I suppose I took a lot of influenes from liquid dnb in my approach to making it.

Thanks!

hey jack, yeah, seems to be a house track. to my ears it doesn't roll well. needs more punch and loudness. try with EQing, maximiser and transient shaper. what equipment are you using? cheers to bristol!

Your track sounds nice, I would not worry about getting your tracks mastered unless you are completely happy with the mix.
I am really enjoying the nice vibe of this track, and like how the four to floor is not so "in your face."

hey jack, yeah, seems to be a house track. to my ears it doesn't roll well. needs more punch and loudness. try with EQing, maximiser and transient shaper. what equipment are you using? cheers to bristol!

Thanks for listening man. I work on logic, use the Geist software for the drums. Rest of the sounds are various samples that i've fucked about with. Thanks for the feedback, i will take it on board!

Your track sounds nice, I would not worry about getting your tracks mastered unless you are completely happy with the mix.
I am really enjoying the nice vibe of this track, and like how the four to floor is not so "in your face."

Thanks for the kind words mate. Glad you liked it :)

Back
Top Bottom