New track

dont try anything, you realize brazilian portugese sounds like russian. that just me returning fire, but alsoo with would eefd if rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333qo r

anyway we should probaby chat about that thing bodo, as it intrigues me

dont try anything, you realize brazilian portugese sounds like russian. that just me returning fire, but alsoo with would eefd if rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333qo r

anyway we should probaby chat about that thing bodo, as it intrigues me

My man, portuguese is far, very, very far from russian. Remember that thread with the stand up guy saying people who talk portuguese sound like a spanish with flu? Yeah, that's more like it.

AND YOU SAID HE WAS CHATTING SHIT! SO HOW IS THAT MORE LIKE IT? you utter twonk. now face it, you sound russian.

and we need to discuss hellektro. remember to try and make it be bm. it shouldnt be that difficult, just double kicks and blastbeats and stuff. im pretty intrigued about the whole thing. that was all i had to say in though

AND YOU SAID HE WAS CHATTING SHIT! SO HOW IS THAT MORE LIKE IT? you utter twonk. now face it, you sound russian.

and we need to discuss hellektro. remember to try and make it be bm. it shouldnt be that difficult, just double kicks and blastbeats and stuff. im pretty intrigued about the whole thing. that was all i had to say in though

He was talking shit, man. I just wanted to confuse you, by making you believe I didn't say it was shit. About the hellektro, I'll pm you.

well played old boy, well played. very confused over here, but then im watching the newest conan, and it is really awfully shit bad, and i knew that, so why am i watching it is the question- anyway, krix, did you post your thing in the new talent forurm? all this riffing has got me curious, im going to click it now actually

- - - Updated - - -

krix that is a very nice track, you clearly got skillllllllzzzzzzzzzzz. the only thing is that i think the bass is too frantic, in my opinion, it needs to be sparsed up, and kept on a minimal ed rush and optical type call and response scheme, but of course with all the awesome variations youve done - and then perhaps keep the frantic bassline for a specific part when the drops the hardest. but generally is a really nice tune man :thumbsup:
is it a vsti with tons of automation? massive?

well played old boy, well played. very confused over here, but then im watching the newest conan, and it is really awfully shit bad, and i knew that, so why am i watching it is the question
I didn't even know that there was a new conan. Is it played by Schwarzenegger? did I write his name right? Fuck, I don't know. I PM'ed you.

cool, cool, and yes there is, and no it isnt, in fact, if you were ever a fan of conan, be it arnies movies, or robert e howards books, of the excellent marvel comics, the new conan film is pretty fuckin offendsive, all the way from the acting throuhg the plot and CGI, íts a total B movie, and that reallly really fucks me off.
i had it on, in the background, and kept thinkig it was an episode of american dad

and yes, got the pm bodo, sounds the shit!

- - - Updated - - -

AND i got you this, cheif!

kind of odd watching conan talk portumageese(/russian), but there you go, something about horatio, and how here allegedly is "stuff in he world" and you cant see it, for the most part. or something, who in their right mind cares about hamlet, this is conan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom