New Track

EvenStash

Ok so ive been using Ableton for nearly a week now. Ive spent 3 days on this tune fine tuning samples and basically trying to get the tune to sound the best i can with my limited knowledge. It is slowly coming though. I actually really like this tune!

Can people feedback on the sound levels please, im not sure if im getting them right or not, its quite hard to get them right.

Cheers Gents

i like the vocal sample but i would have loved to have heard some vocoder work done on it... i think mabye you should give us a teaser of the bassline throughout the vocal aswell, once the song gets going i like the bass line and the pad mabye just needs a little more variation m8.

in terms of sound levels id say its a little quiet but not much and also the pad seems to drown out the bassline i do however feel the drums are well programmed and very crisp all in a pretty nice tune man good stuff :D

Cheers for the feed back man, im deff not finished with that tune, kinda the first draft, im yet to use the vocal tools much on this, im trying to grt the beats and levals right, im kinda getting more use to all the feature it has but the amount of instruments etc gets me confused on what i need use for each element! I am building in confidence a bit tho! Deffo agree about the bass lines too!

Cheers for the feedback mate

youve got all the right ideas man so just keep plugging away. im by no means anything near pro and tbh i dont like leaving feedback because im new to this myself but i thought in my opinion these were the key things that were needing attention... as said good stuff and a little bit different from the norm and i like that.

Yeah i do have some good ideas its just trying to get them in to music thats the hard part lol. Ill never be a pro producer i just wanna share my music with peeps! I wanna make a mixtape with all my own track on, even if it is crap lol

never say never... :D but agreed im the same i just like to see how my music is recieved and its usually not well recieved because im influenced by some pretty weird producers

Back
Top Bottom