New Track - Whispers In The Dark :: Moody Minimal D&B

Is there some strange crackles happening or are my phones knackered? Either way I didn't listen til the end cos that was bugging me.

Smile? Sounded alright apart from the rice crispy vsti.

hmmm crackles? theres a shaker at the start of every 8th bar in the structure? other then that not sure what you mean? there's abit of distortion on the midrange bass towards the end of the 2nd bass note?

real strange, I can only assume its something todo with the encoding as nothing on the mixer hits even close to half way and there is no effects to create crackles or anything like that, cheers for listening ;)

i cant hear any crackles mate... sounds good to me.... nice work mate

good style man, feeling it. i would just say as advice is with the over all sound (and bass and drums individually) use some more EQing to make the over all track more bassy and less treble/high end.

love the resonating bass, but if u used EQ to cut out the high end, then it would just be a low resonating bass

edit: the bass wasnt all the way up on my mixer tho haha

no crackles on my end. i was a bit disappointed that i didnt get blown away with a nasty amen though. i don't think its up to much as a minimal tune as theres some nice dark vibes goin on.

Back
Top Bottom