New track up : Sensimo - It's a jazz thing

yeah feeling it mate, nice use of samples, and chopped up breaks sound heavy

couple of points imo:

trumpet sample needs a bit of reverb or phasing, something to beef it up, sounds a bit dry atm
bit more of a noticable bassline, from what I can hear, which admittedly is on shit headphones, there's just one bass note along with a pad every four bars, so just some more movement would add to the track

but great tune overall mate

it's a little low on interest, i think a few more change ups would really help this. sounds like an idea, but one that could turn into a good track. i do like the chopped breaks.

The snare feels a bit too punchy for a laidback track like that, and i think there should be a softer a transition between the two different kinds of horns

Mmmmm, Mix is big and bold. Everything sounds really clear on this one. KD/SD/Hats all sound like they're right where they need to be.

I like the Drums, Sub, and the Padwork... but the chopped up Horn isn't doing it for me.
The Drumwork is solid as can be and is making me wanna move around : )

2:44 - that Horn isn't doing it for me either.

The Sub, Drums, and Pads are all solid as hell... I'm just not feeling the Horn Layers... I'd love to hear some edgey Leads in place of those sounds... then this'd be a total package imo.

:keepjamminmyman:

yeah beats sound crisp, maybe too crisp for this sort of tune?? that trumpet gets rather annoying, try using it a little more sparsely, as it is quite irritating me now and makes me wanna switch the tune off!!
i like the pads and the beats but the rest is just tooooooooooo boring

sorry*

Thanks for the replies !
yes , I know , after hearing the tune some more I also realised that the horn isn't really what it's supposed to be :)

Back
Top Bottom