new track up on myspace

apart from your other thread being posted in the wrong section, Fes was offering a bit of protection as you don't have a paypal account. and even my funking mum has a paypal account. cheques? what the fuck man, it ain't the 1900s.

maybe i send you an i.o.u and you send me my tunes out?
thought not.....

"What's the Problem" - I like the sample a LOT. jammin

"Where's Your Tool" - Same kinda flow as ^... rocking... I enjoy the pitch bends on your lead work.

"Train Wreck" - Is cool as can be... very whippy and quirky! A good friend of mine would be all over this. 1:30ish :jam:

"Let the Bass Kick" - :rockkkkkkkkk:!!!!! Weird but I like it a lot! That comb filtered soundin lead sound is really strange but it adds a lot. :jam:

"War Machine" - is bad... I'd prefer to hear it slower to soak up that bass work. Mean sounding!

"Hills Have Eyes" - Totoally kickass sample! I like the sounds, but the drums aren't my cup... they don't fit the energy that sample created imo.

"Something Else" - :bitemytounge: This is rough!!! A+ on the energy for this one.

"Shut The Shit MC Up" - LOL!!!!! Man, I laughed my ass off when that sample dropped.... you've got one serious sense of humor.

Fantastic style and your prod is solid. Rock on my man!
:D

Back
Top Bottom