NEW TRACK UP!! LOOKIN FOR COMMENTS!! 3Q - Not The Way I See It!!

I'll give ya a comment 'FUCKIN SUPERB M8' This truly is ur greatest work, and i mean everything from structure to layers, this is real good, i really do fancy remixin this asap, id leave ma other bitz jus to remix this in like a day. Percussion n drums are alot better than usual alot crispier, only tipz i can really give ya now is although u have a nice percussion going you need sum more live soundin splashy breaks over the top to give it sparkle n sheen, rim shots or shortned snare hits on the off-beat and er... yh thats it rollin.

Aint txt shaz'z fone but lemme know the crack dunno if it monday or thurs for the £££, n didnt know if u wanted me to come and get it or u pop it round, so lemme know on ere or dryspace, ive made a new facebook to bro so add me on there too.

kooshti moosht

Pan-D

i think this sounds real solid. i agree with pandemik that you could layer a few more high-passed breaks on top for some shimmer, really get those drums to swirl. well produced, though.

everything sounds clean..

almost too clean..

more saturation on the breaks, on the main synth, on the snare... on the sub...

idea is there, texture is not.

keen to see how this develops :)

I'd like to see the intro be more developed. I'm not keen on the voc, but I guess I wouldn't mind hearing it gated.

Brkdwn is cool.... cool, the change up on the bass on the 1 out of the break is rockin!

Too many brkdwns imo... solid tune, the only thing missin imo is a lead with some filter mod - I think it'd tie the track together.

:rock:

Back
Top Bottom