New track up "Cheerful Sin"

this is a great "summer sound" type track. i think it all mostly sits well in the mix, the vocals are nice if a little repetitive. good sound man, keep it up.

I had a listen to a few songs while doing a bit of browsing. Cheerful Sin sounded pretty nice, definitely got that summery easy going vibe.
The other tunes sounded good as well.

this is a great "summer sound" type track. i think it all mostly sits well in the mix, the vocals are nice if a little repetitive. good sound man, keep it up.

Appreciate the words :D. Thanks for checkin' it out. Yeah, I'm always tryin' to find more vocal samples...as far as this track, I didn't have any other vocal samples that seemed to fit in the same track, if that makes sense, that would go along with the little voc sample in there. I'll def be keepin' at it :). Thanks again! pz

I had a listen to a few songs while doing a bit of browsing. Cheerful Sin sounded pretty nice, definitely got that summery easy going vibe.
The other tunes sounded good as well.

Thanks bro. Yeah man, was goin' a little bit of a different route in this, tryin' for a bit of "summer" sound as alot of sets I've been listenin' to, and tracks, like Brother tracks, have had similiar sounds to 'em and it' kinda rubbed off on me a bit :D. Glad ya appreciated 'em, thanks for checkin' 'em out (y). pz

vocals repetitive.. i think a call+response idea behind the vocals would really work..

"ahh ahh ahh ah ahh.." followed by some other vocal line in the same key right after it trails off.. (makes sense in my head lol)

vocals repetitive.. i think a call+response idea behind the vocals would really work..

"ahh ahh ahh ah ahh.." followed by some other vocal line in the same key right after it trails off.. (makes sense in my head lol)

Yeah, I hear ya. I need to get more vocal samples to work with. I have quite a bit, but for the most part, nothin' that I feel much. It is a good idea though to add somethin' after the vocal sample trails off...I've been workin' lately at findin' samples and makin' them myself, ya know, instead of relyin' mostly on finding them already done, etc.
Thanks for the words (y)

I'm really enjoying the intro... but I don't like the "uh hunh" vocal snippets at all.

Mmmmm, big Sub... me likey.

3:17 - I'd definitely come in with something new here.

The track is too bland for me... needs more substance.
Prod sounds good.

I'm really enjoying the intro... but I don't like the "uh hunh" vocal snippets at all.

Mmmmm, big Sub... me likey.

3:17 - I'd definitely come in with something new here.

The track is too bland for me... needs more substance.
Prod sounds good.

Thanks for the words (y). Yeah, I love sub bass :). I wanted to find another vocal sample, but nothing i have seemed to fit with that voc sample already in there. As for the substance thing, i hear ya there too. I was worried about "over-producing" it, in that I was tryin' not to "force' samples into it, etc..I like to keep it simple sometimes anyway :D.
Glad to hear you like the production quality. Take care. pz

real nice vibes mate, relaxin and quality use of samples

if i would do anything atall would be to fill out the mids on the drums with a bit more percussion!!

but im sure u know wot ur going for and u dont need my help haha

Last edited:
real nice vibes mate, relaxin and quality use of samples

if i would do anything atall would be to fill out the mids on the drums with a bit more percussion!!

but im sure u know wot ur going for and u dont need my help haha

Thanks bro! yeah man, that's where I am still workin' at is the drums, level wise and all. Tryin' to find where it works well with the eq to have a nice soundin' kick, etc. I'm still havin' fun workin' at it though, not lettin' it frustrate me :D so will hopefully get it sorted along the way. Thanks again for the words. (y)

Edit: But yeah, all advice works for me, can use any help :) (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom