NEW TRACK UP! ASHLEY P - BRACED (FEEDBACK PLEASE)

i think its a bit repetative until the 1.40 ish mark, i liked the change in bass pitch, i think it needs more elements to it though to make it not get boring, sorry if that sounds harsh!

peace out tho bro

big ups to ya i would take what he sed and put time and time and time in to your tracks and then put them out cuz what people hear is your music not what you hear like o i should have done this or ima gunna do that . just make shure when you let the track out its done-zo. yea so big ups to ya and keep making them tunes.

SICKorWELL pruvenmusic.com myspace.com/sickorwell

big ups to ya i would take what he sed and put time and time and time in to your tracks and then put them out cuz what people hear is your music not what you hear like o i should have done this or ima gunna do that . just make shure when you let the track out its done-zo. yea so big ups to ya and keep making them tunes.

SICKorWELL pruvenmusic.com myspace.com/sickorwell

ez geez, cheers for the listen

i always tend to show people a working progress of a tune so that way people can get the overall feel of the track, and then hints and tips on what else i could do, now its finally all done with a as much as i can do to it

big up

Ez

Very reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepetitive lol i love the riff not a fan of the sounds you have used i would use some nice strings, i actualy really like the drums but not for this style of dnb.

Im not sure about it being dnb man i think slow it down to 130bpm and make a uk funky tune out of it.

Safe man keep it up.

yeh that pitch change is good otherwise its a bit plain for me, i need something really heavy if im gonna keep listening to be honest but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom