New track :) "Unorthodox"

Nice track man, but those drums sound rather low-passed, need to have more sheen in them. Also, the mood of the track would suit more 'wetter' drums, maybe add some delays or reverb to them to soak them a little.

keep it up. :)

Got some good ideas in this one. I think the kicks are a little too low end for the style this is, maybe give them a little more mid range. Wasnt a fan of the snare, cant explain why, theres nothing wrong with it, just not too keen.Rolls along very nicely though. Good stuff

Hm ye migght be abit much low end on the kick, but mid range on the kick? I never do thta, only a high end and a low end peak, wouldend mid range just mud it up?

Anyways thanks :)

decent track i just feel as if the drums arent quite rolling enough. Maybe a an extra hi hat with a bit more uhmmm whats the word, i dnt know, one that stands out a bit more, but obviosuly not overly loud!
nice idea tho mate just needs fine tuning!

Track is jammin... pretty and lush. I love the Leadwork. Prod sounds pretty damn good, wish the Perc was a lil brighter but maybe that's due to the quality of what you've uploaded.

My main complaint with the track is that there isn't much variation in the Drums at all... no edits, no fills, and no builds that keep me on edge in anticipation of change/etc.
It sounds 80% done to me... it's missing some TLC in the form of misc edits and fillwork imo.

:Nice work though:

Thanks for the nice comment man :)

ye maybe i should have some more twists on the drums, i will upload a new version ASAP

And can u tell me about TLC and misc edit? im not following..

Back
Top Bottom