New Track - Unemployed

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Only just got into producing after getting FL Studio, this is a tune i made a month or so ago. Made everything from scratch and FL vsts. Drums arent that good in this one but hey ho

some good ideas there bro! potential there man. sounds like you have compressed the fuck out of the whole drum loops tho, and it aint the right type of compression uve put on. leave the compression out coz it makes the track hard to listen to. could just be zhare as well

i like the bass, and from what i could hear of the drums sounded good for someone new to producing. keep at it, and keep playing aorund and youl get there!

please take a few mins to give feed back on my work (for a fellow maidstone lad lol )

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=71513

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=71511

Thanks man! Yeah i can see what u mean about the drums, sorted them out in this new track im working on but yeah sure il check out your shit.
Ur from the stone nice mate were you at P/S?

PRetty good bro. Think you overcompressed the beat especcially the snares. Love the percussion that kicks in at 0:50, thinkin about doin something with that too. Sounds like John B's red sky. Keep it up man

PRetty good bro. Think you overcompressed the beat especcially the snares. Love the percussion that kicks in at 0:50, thinkin about doin something with that too. Sounds like John B's red sky. Keep it up man

Thanks man yeah that percussion is my favourite bit as well probably lol

ye some good ideas in there, synth line is prob my favourite bit. my advice would be to spend time jus listening to how the sounds sound in relation to each other. eqing elements helps them to fit together. also agree with the points made bout ur compression

Thanks man! Yeah i can see what u mean about the drums, sorted them out in this new track im working on but yeah sure il check out your shit.
Ur from the stone nice mate were you at P/S?

yeh man i went @ xmas

and then @ easter. think i spoke to about it b4? not sure if it was u

i was wearing a green junglist t-shirt at Xmas

and some crazy glasses @easter.

keep up with the produccy mate. let us know when u got a new track up.

Back
Top Bottom