New track/TheTerminator

eazy mate.
Certainly got the essence of the theme. Especially the pads. Bit synthy for my tastes but still a nice track mate.
I would work on some more grimey basses.
respect

hello guys, thanks for the comments, and yes I might do another version with nasty basses:)

Dnba yes, they keep banning me for speaking my mind, I'm all for having a click going on with other members but that place! there's too many people kissing the moderators arses , yeah there's some good people there but I kinda called the wrong person a dick:-/

thanks again for the reviews peeps!

Peace..

did you call mr c**t a dick. Or sidious.
Hate that forum. never got any feedback on there. Only from you and tugstarr.

hello dude, yeah man something like that:)

There way to clicky there and full of non producers, still I posted this tune over there and I always get hits and plays, fuk the haters man it's all about the tunes.

Peace..

Nice Track but has already been done by metalheadz, by Rob and Goldie was one of the first tracks they made was first played by Grooverider at the astoria and dungeons in london used the same vocal and was same title.
Keep producing you do sound good, but Originate don't Imitate

hello, yes that sample has used a few times true, I wanted to use that sample with my tune for ages, I thought it suited it and the tune is nothing like goldies version, you know your stuff tho dude:)

Thanks for the comments

Peace

thats cool mate just thought i'd share did'nt want to offend you, very good production on it what kit do you have?

Sweet SWEET production,specially the drums, u got some skills bruv. I can only dream of that production untill i get rid of this 10 pound speakers lol.

Hello djwadjet, its good man, I would of said the same to be honest, and I won't go into too much detail about my kit, but I use cubase vst with a load of pluggins and I have some outboard kit and some moniters.

Thanks to Conrad too, glad you like the tune and I've only had moniters for about 9months and defenetly suggest to anyone to get some, even a cheap pair are better for making tunes than house hold speakers.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom