NEW TRACK.......SUNRIZE

nice tunes i like that on called ghostn it reminds when i used to go to world dance and is like an old style metal hdz tune do you play a lot of total science

ps i was born and bread in the uk buit emigrated down under

but yeah it sounds like you are on that jungle vibe

keep it up mate

:D:D

i started with jungle when i was 15. 28 now. I am loving hypes new tunes now because they are a cross over of jump up and jungle.
cheers mate
peace

hello...

nice intro to this, not sure on the intro beats but when the lloops come in they sound decent... i think you could drop the subs an octave lower to give some deeper vibes, tune flows very well even tho its minimal, i like the way you keep the vibe and just adding sounds to keep the interest...

i also know your name from somewhere...

thanks.. good stuff

No need to drop the sub fella that sounds sweet as, I've noticed your a bit a pro on the old sub front :) I like the overall vibe of the tune nice dark kinda eastern feel would work well in a club I reckon. Good work on the snare, not sure if the kick needs a bit more beef though. Its a proper roller isn't it, good head nodder which is always a good sign in my opinion. I reckon a little vocal sample would go down a treat with this one. Anyways nice one:alf:

Back
Top Bottom