[NEW TRACK] Strike It

Very nice one!! but I can't ear well your synt(mid-hi range), maybe some mastering could solve all the problem..
is very very cool dude, great track!!! Keep it up!!!!!!

cheers for the feedback guys,

gna take it into the studios at uni for the final mix down to sort out any issues

hopefully what you guys are pointing out will become apparent in a dead room with flat speakers, my krk's are just a tad too flattering to get it perfect

keep the feedback coming and if you do like it please follow me on soundcloud and dont be afraid to message me for an mp3 if you want it

Some different crashes / percussion hits would make that intro a whole lot more interesting.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

That second sythy reecey part could also do with some more variation, I'm expecting the "main" synth, before the stabs like, to.. do something.

Some different crashes / percussion hits would make that intro a whole lot more interesting.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

That second sythy reecey part could also do with some more variation, I'm expecting the "main" synth, before the stabs like, to.. do something.

kool. il keep that in mind. thanks again for feedback guys.

Reeses are nice and interesting, the snare could use some more lower freq's in my opinion though.

Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom