NEW TRACK....STORMTROOPER

Locked....

Nice n deep intro sounds
could do with more of a build up for sure
and i think the bass in the intro gives away to much of the drop, theres not supprise if ya get me, its the same, so u knwo where it was gonna go
bass is a bit too loud for the drums too, i like the idea behind this tho
Switch up is kool, quite like the old jungle sound in this

good effort man :)

cheers. gonna change a few bits. i thin k its a bit repetative.
much appreciated for the feedback man.
peace

ez mate :D

dark bass action goin on - good work, like zeal said maybe re arrange the intro, start off with a break or maybe some pads / fx and then bring the bass in a little later in a breakdown so its appreciated more ;)

still loads of dark sounds goin on - respect! like the amen, im a sucker for the ol amen still nowadays! on sum of those synth basses maybe try cut the low end more to allow room for the sub?

nice stuff overall this man, nice to hear ur stuff again - big ups!

hello...

late night listen , soundz clean, i think them stutter beats need a touch better timing but nice idea for sure, not sure about the loop it seems to be cut stange man, im sure i can hear a click now and again... anyway, this is dark man, im alone at home at its kind of freeking me out:)

not bad man, im sure i listend to some of your ealrlier stuff, this prob the best you have done, good stuff man.

thanks.

Thanks fella. Think you used to frequent the dnb arena forum. Am i correct? Spoke to a freestyle there a few times.
there are a few pops i need to fix. Gonna keep workin on it.
peace

Alright mate, tracks are sounding nice!

Got a propa jungley feel to them. I think Sunrise sounds a tad cleaner than stormtrooper but both tracks are sounding nice man!

Back
Top Bottom