New Track:spyder: Technorganic Records

bigworm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't noticed this before then please take note....The label is moving forward and putting th past behind them......

SPYDER has just completed this track. Please tell us what you think......and if you ahve question about joing the next hotest label in the US Contact me and find out what we have to offer.

JUDGED

:rave:

TECHNORGANIC RECORDS
c/o Micheal Brown II
1675 24th street
Sarasota, FL 34234

for booking contact: Bigworm at 941-321-2015

www.high-wisdom.com
SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ!

Last edited:
this will prb get moved to unsigned audio section, or dubs if youre cutting it but ill take a listen

nice beats. nice savage bassline as well. no fucking around at the start either which i reckons the way forward no 2 1/2 mins ambient intro. gotta be changing my ways. heavy bass. drums arent as funky as i was hoping when it dropped, could be a lot more having it IMO. nice tho very atmospheric nice. moody. if you ask me, i would just add some funky hats on top or some other break to funk it up a bit then youre laughing. well done for avoiding the obvious tramen tho! im sick to death of that !

schpec

PDX

Paradigm X said:
btw, we just ring up and ask for bigworm do we ??

:lol:

I am waiting man and you haven't called.

Spyder has recently signed to FREAK/OBSCENE records and the new name is EMPIRE X first release "BLOOD TRAIN" Which can be heard on the latest Theraphy Session.

Thanks to everyone that supported us and listened.

Oh! BAD ACE, INC is the shit! :slick:

Back
Top Bottom