new track ragga jungle style

I'm liking this, mixdown sounds good except for that little bit to much high end on the bassline but that's personall opinion..
It really needs some vocals or some slicing in the drums because now it gets a bit too repetitive ..
I also think that in the breakdown the kick came in a bit weird when your drums were fading in
for the rest ; really nice track , big up man !

sound is really nice imo...but it gets too repetitive.

You should add some more chords into it, and that guitar sample, could be Offbeat sometimes...

Its a track that at times gets repetitive as mentioned before. Some simple re-arrangement might cure that, suggest drums only until 22 secs then add the piano 'stabs', i think elements of the passage from 2.33 before the breakdown should replace the 32 bars before it thus making the between build up middle section 64 bars long rather than 96 as it goes on and on. Bass drop doesn't smack your head but drops in smooth. Nice work on the drum fills at phase ends, good bass tone and riff. Like the vocal usage and the various sound affects. For me, this isn't ragga jungle per say but certainly reggae vibe liquid.

thanks for d comments guyz! they all really helpfull! i'll try to work on the arrangement to make it less repetitive! slice the drums in som parts and add few extra stuff as well!
safe :)

Back
Top Bottom