DnB New Track pls take a listen!

I left feedback,

"Great Intro. I like the sneaky way you introduced the Sub... very clandestine like. Cool way to bring the Drums in, chunk by chunk. Drop = :ROCK!!!: Production is fantastic, everything sounds great at low and high volumes with little to zero distortion in my cheap PC headphones. 2:04 - I was expecting a wicked Fill there, oh well. 2:14 - 2:15, there we go with a tight little Fill. 2:16 - that glitchy sounding Lead sound with all the creative Panning is really cool, very driving (it's more of a Percussive sound than anything). 2:56 - neat slowly bringing in that vocal, but I'm not sure why you dropped it out right when the Breakdown came on... it works though.

3:34 - 3:45, there are audible pops on those Drum cuts you did... that could definitely be cleaned up. Either it's in the audio, or it's happening because of what you did in your DAW in Midi. 1:19 - 1:28, same thing... those pops are audible, it doesn't sound clean.

Absolute belter of a tune! I love it. Very Techy. I don't like the Outro, too abrupt and not DJ friendly. If you'd fix those pops on your Drum cuts for the two sections I mentioned, this tune would be spot on."

Thanks that`s very nice of you to support me like this Thanks. The break before the drop was cut out from a komplet stem i had to do because my computer was overloaded and i have to admit i didn`t scroll into the audio so thanks for telling me of that clicks didn`t catch them :D the outro is allready a little longer and some mixdown issues were fixed too so there will be a vip in near future. thanks for posting in soundcloud too

Thanks that`s very nice of you to support me like this Thanks. The break before the drop was cut out from a komplet stem i had to do because my computer was overloaded and i have to admit i didn`t scroll into the audio so thanks for telling me of that clicks didn`t catch them :D the outro is allready a little longer and some mixdown issues were fixed too so there will be a vip in near future. thanks for posting in soundcloud too

Copy that. You're welcome.

*shameful promotion - Check out that Edulus WIP I posted will ya and take my Poll... "do eet now" ;)*

Back
Top Bottom