New Track: Our Intuition.

i like the intro,,,,,, but i think you need to work on your mastering the elements are to muffled and the frequencies are colliding and cancelling out, needs some serious EQing and filtering and some fine fxing m8 hope this helps

bigupz for using buzz thats way to teadous for me its like making music on an amiga hehe but every one is different ;)))))

Last edited:
Clint E beat is nice, listening to it for the second time now and i think its the way youve placed the beat along with the wind and click clack sample that makes it compelling, the synth work is cool too.
regarding our intuition its big and hard but i dont find it very dark or anything.clint e beat is darker.

I really appreciate the feedback, thx.

Well for the first comment on the mastering bit.. yeah ur probably right... But in a way i like it... the muffled sounds.. But some sounds i agree.. some need some eq.. it's pretty difficult sometimes to get it all tight.. especially with alot of Big sounds in it.

About the Buzz part. Yeah i love it.. can make me do the craziest stuff. It's a all-in-one music production kit.

@ Logikz

Glad you liked the ClintBeat. And about the dark part... well i think it depends on everyones perspective of the genre. Then lets call it a Big and Hard Dnb .... Well.. but then.. Big and Hard also reminds me of something.. i dont like to think of... :tut:

Back
Top Bottom