new track on soundcloud!

Well hello stranger, havnt seen you around for a while!

I've heard soooo many remixes of this track that when I heard the intro I initially thought "Oh no...not again!" But I was pleasantly surprised. Thats not to say its perfect, I feel the sub could do with being a little heavier, and the overall feel of the track seems a little "empty", like it's missing that one little thing (whatever that may be????!)

But that being said, it's real good to hear something from ya dude!

Kick and snare are snappy (too much?). The vocal is used well imo. Initially I thought the bass could have been a bit more prominent, although the space left was good. Then the bass switches up and this is working well now.
I actually really like this man. (y)

downloaded

Last edited:
thanks fellas. honestly, it's "not done" but we are "really tired" of working on it. just time to move to something new. thanks again for the listen and comments!

drums seem to have a nice punch on them which im feelin personally

liking the effects in this, and the track over all has a sort of building feel to it which is good...

nice sounds man, very simple but kinda relaxing... reach for some percussion probably i think!

good to see you back btw man keep in the productionss!!

you guys are good at making people feel welcome (back, sorta)! yeah, i have a few other hobbies, so i don't get to spend as much time producing as i'd like. as soon as i get some decent monitors i probably won't be able to tear myself away.

Back
Top Bottom