New track on soundcloud "Winter Skies" :)

Sorry, I shouldve been a little more constructive but I was on my way out the door. In the intro I thought the pad was fine, but once the tune drops I felt it was slightly overpowering. It kinda drew the attention away from the nice drum work and bassline.

as above with the pad and also the drums sound way over distressed. i'd let them breath a little more and bring them up in the mix.

I see :) updated the track now maybe its better :) hehe see link above! Thanks for the feedback both of u

Hey Fishy,
Well IMO - not to be a dampener - but i think the drums need a little work, but pretty much everything else was nice Was relaxing but the guitar seemed a little loud at around 2 mins, soften that a little and you'll be set :P
Other than that a nice track with character. Keep it up!
Steve

Thanks for the feedback :) I turned down the guitar a little , but i dont know what u mean with the drums or what i should do couse i think they sound good already, anyways the track is updated once again

Last edited:
i like this tune but the pads need to drop out more, and the drums def need tightening up. this will be a cool tune once you get that mixdown right.
ez.

Back
Top Bottom