New Track On Myspace...The Treatment

Sub-junkie

Alan Whyte
Hi there folks got a new track up on myspace.Its called the treatment and its tough as calculus...Its not been mastered yet,as I havent found the time to do it yet......
Please have a listen and let me know what you think.
Heres the link

www.myspace.com/scaretactix

thanks in advance,any comments,constructive criticism are greatly welcomed.

how goes iiit fellow man. isnt my normal sound i choose to listen too but it would work on a mad messy night in some warehouse! keep on going.

Well thanks man,tryin to get that techy sound,like Raiden,The Sect,et al...first dnb tune Ive made in a while been cocentrating on Hardcore...

lol this is a hard hitter. reminds me a bit of the panacea.
the first beat whomp thing isnt going down so well with me tho, spesh with all the reps. like the pounding drums tho. sure theres heads out there who would go wild for this sort of thing tho (y)

i think its pretty cool but a little repetative. would be cool if u changed the tone of the whomp thing(lol) sometimes during the track

Yeah I know what you mean,was thinkin bout changing that in the second bitty if you know what I mean...Ive actually reworked it a bit,but I was intending it to be repetative,you know like the tech sort of stuff?Ill post up the reworked one after the weekend though,cant do it at the weekend cause,well,its the weekend...

Back
Top Bottom