New track on Myspace (Dusty + Peckers)

sounds heavy man, drop would make me shake my botty :D i like the bass edit that sounds like someone saying "yayayayayay"

Nice one for the comments, look out for more things to come from us, got some wicked stuff in the pipeline

I think peckers showed me this the other day, and yeh ddeffo got some bangers comin man :) big tingz

Ahh didnt know you knew peckers, does he come on this forum?

Yeh mate i am waiting for him to come online now so he can send over some work we started, ill up it once its finished

yeah, cool fella... like this one, does sound suspiciously like your gusset gravy remix though? Everything sounds wicked to me except that 'bass-whine' sound you got going on... should have more oomph like stinkbox by eddie kay, at the moment it is a bit ear piercing?

yeah, cool fella... like this one, does sound suspiciously like your gusset gravy remix though? Everything sounds wicked to me except that 'bass-whine' sound you got going on... should have more oomph like stinkbox by eddie kay, at the moment it is a bit ear piercing?

yeh well since i fucked off the twisted individual remix, i used the samples from that track.

As for the bassy whine, i thought that was quite a heavy sound.

Cheers for the comments mate, i have taken them on board

yeh well since i fucked off the twisted individual remix, i used the samples from that track.

As for the bassy whine, i thought that was quite a heavy sound.

Cheers for the comments mate, i have taken them on board

i was listening to it on shitty headphones to be fair... might have more weight than i realise, was the only thing i found fault with!

i was listening to it on shitty headphones to be fair... might have more weight than i realise, was the only thing i found fault with!

oh right lol, nah its got quite alot of weight in there mate, im pretty happy with it and quite a few people have shown alot of interest in it aswell so im pleased.

Cheers for your comments mate, i always take in feedback and try and progress futher with each track.

Ahh didnt know you knew peckers, does he come on this forum?

Yeh mate i am waiting for him to come online now so he can send over some work we started, ill up it once its finished

haha yeh man, one of my good mates, hes always pesterin me to carry on with reason cos knowone else down here is interested in producing spend nuff time mixing and working haha

haha yeh man, one of my good mates, hes always pesterin me to carry on with reason cos knowone else down here is interested in producing spend nuff time mixing and working haha

lol fair enough mate, theres no point to do it if ya dont have the time too.

Back
Top Bottom