DnB New track , need c&c (liquid dnb)

Hi, like I said on soundcloud really nice track mate, could use some more variation in the drums here in there and the cymbals are a bit loud they annoy me after a while.

-Edit
By the way a community is based on dialogue not monologue so try to help out others talk a bit here and there give some feedback to others and in return more people will want to help you guys out, because at the moment your contribution to the forum has been limited to you guys asking for feedback.

Last edited:
Yeah, we do take a listen to alot of tracks on here but we give feedback on their tracks with our private accounts , we don't use our 'dual' account to give feedback because we have our own thoughts and ideas about certain tracks , so yeah , but don't worry,
we do spend some time on here just to listen to / help out others, cheers for the feedback on the track though!

Beautiful. I wish the sub was slightly louder. That is only opinion. You do a nice job of building tension. I wish their was a bigger release but again opinion. Really pretty job.

Back
Top Bottom