New Track - Money Hungry (Dubstep)

only just discovered dubstep and am pretty selective about the tunes i like, there can be
such a thing as too much nasty....
that said, gave this tune a quick listen and really liked it, was a bit distorty in places and wasn't sure about the lead around 3.26 but overall sounds like a pretty decent tune, enough variation to break it up. will give it some more bumping over the weekend and update with any more thoughts.

ah yeah, welcome to the forum!!

25 views and only 1 comment?? is it that hard to leave a bit of feedback or just a nice 1 or summat?? surely if ya click on the thread your intending to listen so whats the problem ppl?
soz for the rant but its pretty bad....

thanks for listening drp81...i've only been listening to dubstep properly for maybe just over a year and its my first go at producing it so ya cant expect alot lol
i'm glad you like it...i still need to sort a few bits out in it...eq mainly just so everything sits better...
cheers for your feedback matey..it's appreciated

Last edited:
You'll get more comments if you upload to a streaming site like Soundcloud. Peeps dont like downloading stuff.

Saying that, I took the time to listen to your track and I like it. Not sure I'd class it as dubstep, seems a little too ambient for Dubstep. Got alot of good breaks and fills going on in there, enough to keep the listener interested. I like the sound of the pads, but also think it's those pads that are making it sound too lighthearted and fun. Dubstep needs to jump at you and slit your throat!

thanks mr fletch....
i know what you mean about having to d/l things but you dont have to d/l this it streams aswell, theres a little player just above the d/l button....

i'm glad you like it matey wasnt to sure on the feedback i'd get on it tbh...i would class it as dubstep....it doesnt always have to "jump at you and slit your throat" take deep focus - heavy metal (tgunn remix) for example... thats calm as fuck and its an amazing dubstep tune.
anyway thanks for your feedback fella its appreciated

You'll get more comments if you upload to a streaming site like Soundcloud. Peeps dont like downloading stuff.

Saying that, I took the time to listen to your track and I like it. Not sure I'd class it as dubstep, seems a little too ambient for Dubstep. Got alot of good breaks and fills going on in there, enough to keep the listener interested. I like the sound of the pads, but also think it's those pads that are making it sound too lighthearted and fun. Dubstep needs to jump at you and slit your throat!

Theres quite alot deep dark atmospheric dubstep thats much more abient than this

thanks for listening drp81...i've only been listening to dubstep properly for maybe just over a year and its my first go at producing it so ya cant expect alot lol
i'm glad you like it...i still need to sort a few bits out in it...eq mainly just so everything sits better...
cheers for your feedback matey..it's appreciated

no worries dude is frustrating putting shit up and gettin no response to it... think the way to get more feedback is to leave more too, also like mr fletch said lot of peeps like soundcloud etc cos there's less d/ling. didn't see the streaming button on ur tune so downloaded, just bumped a few more times to make sure i like it :D not entirely sure if the snare sits right, sounds good but maybe could do with a bit more crispness and a slightly lower pitch.... might have to have a go at making some dubstep myself at some point cos i'm starting to get really into it

Back
Top Bottom